Tuesday, August 25, 2009

about love

About love.....



This morning I was praying and God spoke to me about love....He has always loved me.
about faithfulness...He will never leave me.
about promises...He will never break His.
about holiness...He will give me His.
about sacrifice...He gave His life for mine.
about truth...He is the Truth.
about lies...He cannot.
about hope...He supplies it.
about forgiveness...He gives it completely.
about the future...He gave me one.
about the past...He forgot it.
about the fight...He's already won it.


Character is made by the Maker who by some way I cannot understand, changes mine to reflect His. The more time I spend with Him, the more I am like Him. At the same time, when I allow other things to become more important, my view of Who He Is becomes dim--shaded--under a veil. The One who can remove the veil is the One I need.


I'm thankful that He is faithful even when I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment